Browsing the internet opens up the world for your exploration, but it also opens up the world to be able to see what you are doing and where you are going by following your IP address. Access to your IP address has the potential to threaten your security and is certainly an invasion of your privacy.
Hiding your IP address is one means of making your online presence more secure. VPN software, which hides your IP address, is the best way to enhance your overall security. One of the best choices of VPN you can make is IPVanish.
We’ll show you what makes IPVanish one of the best vpn on the market and a great choice and let you in on their current discount offer as well.
Benefits Of Using IPVanish
What are the benefits of using IPVanish as your VPN software?
Here are twelve reasons to consider:
1. Secure encryption. 256-bit AES encryption is used to protect internet traffic.
2. No logging. Traffic and use of IPVanish is not collected or logged.
3. Choice of VPN protocols. Available options include: PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, and IKEv2 for iOS.
4. Free NAT firewall. Blocks inbound traffic and protects you from malware and malicious bots.
5. WiFi network protection. Provides protection even when you make use of WiFi hotspots.
6. Uncensored internet. Allows you to browse without restrictions.
7. SOCKS proxy. Popular with torrent users, this feature provides a secure middleman using advanced technologies like UDP and IPv6.
8. Network infrastructure. Users are able to connect in more than 60 countries to more than 1,000 servers with more than 40,000 shared IP addresses.
9. Simultaneous connections. Up to five devices can be connected at the same time on one account.
10. Custom software. Apps are customized to work with Windows, Mac OS X, iPad and iPhone, Amazon Fire and Android devices.
11. Leak protection. DNS and data leaks are protected.
12. Risk-free guarantee. You receive a 7-day money-back guarantee with all plan levels.
These twelve benefits are not the limit of the benefits of using IPVanish as your VPN software. There are plenty more benefits that you can explore when you take advantage of the special offer IPVanish has for you.
Brief History of IPVanish
When looking into a service that is being offered to protect your security, it is always a good idea to have a little bit of background and history about the company first. An independent subsidiary of Highwends Network Group in Orlando, Florida, Mudhook Media Inc., founded IPVanish in 2005. In the beginning, the VPN service had 32 servers and a client for Windows OS. As the company began to expand, they included Mac OS, iOs, Android and Fire as well.
IPVanish owns approximately 90% of their points of presence and leases infrastructure from third-party operators where they don’t have their own equipment. They own and privately control a major fiber-optic network of tier 1 servers as well. In a 2017 acquisition, CDN company StackPath acquired IPVanish from Highwinds Network Group. IPVanish software stands firm as one of the top VPN options on the current market.
IPVanish Discount Offer
The popular IPVanish VPN service enjoys giving visitors a special discount from time to time. You can visit the IPVanish site from this page and take advantage of their offer if you have a hard coded coupon. To keep you up-to-date on the latest offers from IPVanish, we’ll provide the latest promo codes and additional information right here where you can find it.
The current promotion allows you to join IPVanish and save up to 60% on unlimited VPN access. This deal is in addition to their 25% offer on any term plan you choose: monthly, quarterly or full year.
What does this combination of offers add up to?
On a full-year plan, you’ll pay only $58.49 instead of the full retail price of $143.88, which costs you only $4.87 per month. That’s a savings of more than $85 off!
You save on other plan terms as well.
Quarterly plans with the same promotion are only $20.24 for 3 months of VPN access and cost you only $6.75 per month.
Monthly plans are $7.50 per month.
Those hard prices that are pretty hard to beat considering the security and protection provided by IPVanish VPN software. Better yet, you get 7 days to try out IPVanish without any risk with their money-back guarantee.
Take advantage of this incredible discount, which secures streaming HD content and WiFi connections and offers a ton of advantages and benefits.
How To Use Our IPVanish Coupon
Sign up is simple. Here’s how you do it:
Use this link to have the coupon discount automatically applied.
• Select either a monthly, quarterly or yearly payment plan.
• Choose whether you want to use a credit card or PayPal.
• Enter the necessary information to verify your payment information. If you use PayPal, you only have to provide the email address of your PayPal account, but credit card users will have to provide billing address details as well.
• The IPvanish discount code will be automatically applied to the price of your subscription before you pay.
• Provide an email address and set a password for your account.
With your paid subscription, you open the door to the power and security of the IPVanish network infrastructure, their zero log policy, encryption, customized software for all of your devices, and so many other great benefits. Plus, you have 7 days to decide whether or not you want to continue to protect yourself and hide your IP address from those who have the potential to track you and cause you harm.
You will be able to surf the web without restrictions, especially those which are often placed on citizens of various countries around the world. You will get an VPN with higher speed ratings. You will also be able to connect 5 different devices to your account at the same time.
FAQs About IPVanish
When making a purchasing decision, smart buyers tend to have a lot of questions. We’ve anticipated some of those questions and provided the answers you’re seeking.
Who needs IPVanish?
Deciding whether you really need IPVanish might be something you’re wondering about. Take a look at some of the various individuals who make use of IPVanish and see if you might fit into one or more of the same categories:
• Business travelers. Your personal business data is your life-blood. Keeping it secure while you travel is certainly a great reason to use IPVanish.
• University students. If you need to be able to bypass campus web restrictions in order to access various sources of information or entertainment.
• Journalists or whistle blowers. If you need to help keep sources anonymous or remain anonymous yourself without fear of reprisal.
• Various types of professionals. Those who are often in the public eye or do not want to have their professional lives compromised.
• Ex-patriots. If you work or travel abroad and want to keep up with what’s going on back home or enjoy entertainment options that are restricted abroad while also protecting your privacy.
• People on vacation. You can protect your personal information and continue to enjoy your favorite entertainment while traveling in various regions of the world covered by IPVanish’s large network infrastructure.
• Global citizens. Citizens in restrictive societies who desire to get around governmental and institutional citizenship.
• Online gamers. IPVanish helps to reduce lag and block DDoS attacks while also creating a more stable and level playing field when playing online.
• Those who are privacy conscious. A broad range of activities threaten your privacy including: domestic monitoring, government spying, malicious cyber attacks or even ISP services looking to monetize internet habits with targeted advertising.
Why is IPVanish one of the best VPNs on the market?
There are plenty of VPNs to choose from, but IPVanish ranks toward the top of the list. There are a lot of reasons they are well respected as a VPN service provider. Let’s take a closer look at several reasons that make IPVanish a top consideration.
When the StackPath Internet Security Company acquired IPVanish, its service quickly expanded to over 1,000 servers in more than 60 countries around the world. This allows them to provide VPN servers in 85 different international cities and 40,000 NAT sharable IP addresses to protect the anonymity and privacy of their users. This network infrastructure is under the direct control and under the direct supervision of IPVanish’s own technical staff.
Here is a brief list of the numerous locations where this large infrastructure is available:
• North America: 18 U.S. locations, 3 locations in Canada and 1 location in Mexico.
• Central and South America: 2 locations in Brazil and 1 location in Costa Rica.
• Europe: 5 locations in U.K., 2 locations in Spain, Estonia and Austria and one location in Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Moldavia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and Ukraine.
• Asian: 3 locations in Turkey and 1 each in Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and United Arab Emirates.
• There are also 2 locations in Australia, 1 in New Zealand and 1 in South Africa.
The wide range of coverage of the IPVanish infrastructure provides service for a very large portion of the global population who desire the security and freedom that is gained by a VPN.
A common problem with VPNs is slower connection speeds. Compared to most VPNs on the market, IPVanish is one of the fastest available coming in at just 18% slower than browsing without a VPN.
Zero Traffic Log Policy
Several different protocols are available for IPVanish users including OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP. OpenVPNs tend to provide the fastest speeds without sacrificing security. However, you have to download a client directly to your device to have certified access. The alternative is a special protocol called SOCKS or Socket Security, which allows you the same benefits without having to download any software to your devices. Though faster, the downside to SOCKS is that it does not utilize the same encryption standards, so you sacrifice a little bit of security using this protocol.
Installation and use of the IPVanish app is pretty easy and user-friendly. Launching the software is instant, easy-to-interface and intuitive. Everything you need and the wide variety of settings you might need are readily available and easy to locate.
Though many VPN services are pretty reserved about torrenting, IPVanish encourages it. For the average VPN user, this is a major selling point and a great bonus even if it angers anti-piracy advocates.
The world’s leading security agencies utilize an encryption protocol known as AES-256. This is the world’s leading encryption protocol and it is available on IPVanish. This is another major selling point given the devastating nature of recent cyber attacks. By surfing the net using an AES-256 encrypted VPN, your IP address and all of your personal data is protected from hackers.
Five Device Connection
Simultaneous connection of devices is a substantial selling point of IPVanish, which makes it a leader among VPNs. Most VPNs limit you to 3 simultaneous device connections, but IPVanish allows for 5. This allows you, your partner and your kids to browse safely on different devices at the same time. This should become the norm, given the fact that all members of a household are using a device on the internet at any moment. However, at this point only IPVanish offers this.
All of these features are what make IPVanish a popular choice among users around the globe. It makes it pretty difficult to turn them down whenever they provide you with their special offers along with their 7-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
Can IPVanish Be Trusted?
To date, there have been no reports or leaks or privacy invasions of people utilizing IPVanish. This VPN works well for both business and personal applications. It is easy for beginners to setup and start using. Its security measures include IPv6 and DNS leak prevention as well as a kill switch and a trustworthy zero logging policy in order to protect your privacy and make your internet experience more private.
Security and safety when you are browsing is of high importance, especially given the atmosphere of increased instances of malware, malicious cyber attacks and theft of personal records. Besides the attacks are attempts by ISPs, governments, social media and other institutions to either monetize using your browsing data, block alternative voices from being heard or pry into your business.
Protect yourself by hiding your IP address using the IPVanish VPN. It is a top performer on the market with plenty of top features, an extensive network infrastructure, a proven track record and a zero logging policy, just to name a few. Better yet, IPVanish is being offered at a significant discount throughout the month of November, making this the ideal time to subscribe to IPVanish’s secure browsing service.